A special selection of local beers and whiskies!
This selection comes along with a flight of selected whiskies from around Australia, a series of beers from around Melbourne and a set of Luigi Bormioli Spirit Snifters.
Loch Brewery and Distillery 10th release: 49%
- Made from the Loch Breweries “Best Bitter” beer and then matured in ex-Bourbon casks
Rochfort Chapel Hill French Oak Tawny Port Cask: 48.5%
- A great conversation starter, it’s a big juicy whisky, rich in flavour and remarkably balanced considering its complexity.
Fleurieu “Signal To Noise”: 51%
- A vatting of 6 x 100 litre ex-Apera casks has resulted in something that can only be described as classic Aussie whisky.
Tallboy & Moose “Thunder Hammer” Apricot Kveik IIPA 440 mL: 8%
- Re-fermenting their original Kveik IPA over Apricots, and then a heavy handed dry-hopping led to this bomb of a beer.
Hop Nation “Karma” Oatmeal Stout 375 mL: 5%
- A longtime favourite, a creamy and delightful stout from the people at Footscray’s Hop Nation Brewery.
Dainton “Cherrywood” Smoked Rye Baltic Porter 355 mL: 8.8%
- “A dark porter with a difference. A complex beer that tastes like a chocolate cigar, dipped in port and ignited by a dragon’s flame.” Pretty succinct, Dainton.