A special international selection of beers and whisky from the cellar!
This selection comes along with a flight of selected whiskies from our cellar, a series of beers from the U.S.A. and a Wilson & Morgan Whisky Connoisseur Glass.
Mystery Orkney 2005 13 year old by the Ultimate: 46% 30ml
- A fantastic bourbon cask matured Orkney (Highland Park) single malt from the legends at the Ultimate.
Yoichi 12 year old Japanese single malt whisky (discontinued): 45% 30ml
- An incredibly hard to find whisky after Nikka discontinued it, alongside every other age statement whisky they made.
Glentauchers 8 year old refill Sherry puncheon by Black Corbie: 66.4% 30ml
- An incredibly dark and rich single cask of Glentauchers bottled under the Black Corbie range.
Clown Shoes “Clementine” White Ale 473 mL: 5% (1st time in Australia)
- The American cousin of the Witbier, this beer is brewed with Coriander seed and Orange peel to create this incredibly refreshing Spring time beer.
Mother Earth Brew Co. “Cali Creamin’ Creamsicle” Vanilla Cream Ale 355 mL: 5% (1st time in Australia)
- This cream ale, brewed with vanilla, lactose and a distinct citrusy hop profile just stuns us.
Offshoot Beer Co. “Grain Damage” IPA 473 mL: 6.8%
- A classic IPA from the people at Offshoot. Beautiful grain base and not as hop driven as some of the turbo IPA’s that are coming off the West Coast train. Beautiful.